If the sun sets then turn on your Pivot Power Genius
Other popular Wink: Pivot Power Genius workflows and automations
- Turn outlet on
- If water leak is detected, then turn off Wink Pivot outlet
- If current weather condition changes to ____ then toggle the Pivot Power Genius to either on or off
- If the temperature rises above ___ degrees then turn on outlet
- If opening is detected, then turn on Wink Pivot outlet
- Turn Pivot Power Strip off at sunrise.
- If the temperature drops below ___ degrees then turn on outlet
- Sunset > Light OFF
Useful Wink: Pivot Power Genius and Sengled integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Turn off lightsThis Action will turn off your sengled lights.
- Turn outlet onThis Action will turn on the Pivot Power Genius outlet you specify. If the outlet is already on, it will remain on.
- Turn on lightsThis Action will turn on your sengled lights.
- Turn outlet offThis Action will turn off the Pivot Power Genius outlet you specify. If the outlet is already off, it will remain off.
- Toggle lights on/offThis Action will toggle your lights on or off.
- Toggle on/offThis Action will toggle the Pivot Power Genius outlet you specific on or off.
- Set brightnessThis Action will set your lights to a specified brightness.
- Change colorThis Action will change your lights to a specified color.
- Change color temperatureThis Action will change your lights to specified color temperature.
- Turn on plugThis action will turn on your plug.
- Turn off plugThis action will turn off your plug.
- Toggle plug on/offThis action will toggle your plug.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together