If current weather condition changes to ____ then toggle the Pivot Power Genius to either on or off
Other popular Wink: Pivot Power Genius workflows and automations
- Every day at __:__ turn your Pivot Power Genius on
- If opening is detected, then turn on Wink Pivot outlet
- Email to Outlet
- Toggle outlet on/off
- Every day at __:__ turn your Pivot Power Genius off
- If water leak is detected, then turn off Wink Pivot outlet
- Send an email to toggle on/off Pivot Power Genius Outlet
- Sunset > Light OFF
Useful Wink: Pivot Power Genius and Timberwolf Server integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Turn outlet onThis Action will turn on the Pivot Power Genius outlet you specify. If the outlet is already on, it will remain on.
- Switch onThis action will set a boolean Timberwolf object true. You may connect the object on your Timberwolf Server to other services like KNX, 1Wire, Modbus oder MQTT.
- Turn outlet offThis Action will turn off the Pivot Power Genius outlet you specify. If the outlet is already off, it will remain off.
- Switch offThis action will set a boolean Timberwolf object false.
- Toggle on/offThis Action will toggle the Pivot Power Genius outlet you specific on or off.
- Set valueSet a Timberwolf Server object to a specified value. The selected Timberwolf Server will convert the textual value to the datatype of the target object. You can connect the target object to another subsystem like KNX, 1-Wire, Modbus, MQTT, HTTP or Timeseries
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together