If water leak is detected, then turn off Wink Pivot outlet
Other popular Wink: Pivot Power Genius workflows and automations
- Turn outlet on
- If the temperature rises above ___ degrees then turn on outlet
- Turn your Pivot Power Genius strip off when you exit a specific area
- Turn outlet off
- If current weather condition changes to ____ then toggle the Pivot Power Genius to either on or off
- Every day at __:__ turn your Pivot Power Genius off
- Toggle outlet on/off
- Every day at __:__ turn your Pivot Power Genius on
Useful Wink: Pivot Power Genius and TRIGGERcmd integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Turn outlet onThis Action will turn on the Pivot Power Genius outlet you specify. If the outlet is already on, it will remain on.
- Trigger CommandThis action will run a command on your computer.
- Turn outlet offThis Action will turn off the Pivot Power Genius outlet you specify. If the outlet is already off, it will remain off.
- Toggle on/offThis Action will toggle the Pivot Power Genius outlet you specific on or off.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together