If the temperature drops below ___ degrees then turn on outlet
Other popular Wink: Pivot Power Genius workflows and automations
- Turn your Pivot Power Genius strip off when you exit a specific area
- Toggle outlet on/off
- If current weather condition changes to ____ then toggle the Pivot Power Genius to either on or off
- If the sun rises then turn your Pivot Power Genius on
- If the temperature drops below ___ degrees then turn off outlet
- If opening is detected, then turn on Wink Pivot outlet
- Turn Pivot Power Strip off at sunrise.
- If the sun sets then turn on your Pivot Power Genius
Useful Wink: Pivot Power Genius and U-tec Ultraloq Smart Lock integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Lock is unlockedThis trigger fires when lock is unlocked
- Lock is lockedThis trigger fires when lock is locked
- Lock unlocked by specific personThis Trigger fires every time your lock is unlocked by a specific person.
- Lock is locked by specific personThis Trigger fires every time your lock is locked by a specific person.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn outlet onThis Action will turn on the Pivot Power Genius outlet you specify. If the outlet is already on, it will remain on.
- UnlockThis action unlocks the door
- Turn outlet offThis Action will turn off the Pivot Power Genius outlet you specify. If the outlet is already off, it will remain off.
- LockThis action locks the door
- Toggle on/offThis Action will toggle the Pivot Power Genius outlet you specific on or off.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together