Toggle outlet on/off
Other popular Wink: Pivot Power Genius workflows and automations
- If current weather condition changes to ____ then toggle the Pivot Power Genius to either on or off
- Turn outlet off
- Send an email to toggle on/off Pivot Power Genius Outlet
- If the temperature drops below ___ degrees then turn on outlet
- If water leak is detected, then turn off Wink Pivot outlet
- If opening is detected, then turn on Wink Pivot outlet
- Turn your Pivot Power Genius strip off when you exit a specific area
- Sunset > Light OFF
Useful Wink: Pivot Power Genius and uSign integrations
Actions (Then that)
- Turn outlet onThis Action will turn on the Pivot Power Genius outlet you specify. If the outlet is already on, it will remain on.
- Create a new recordThis action will create a new record inside an entity.
- Turn outlet offThis Action will turn off the Pivot Power Genius outlet you specify. If the outlet is already off, it will remain off.
- Toggle on/offThis Action will toggle the Pivot Power Genius outlet you specific on or off.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together