When SMS text message received from specified number on Android phone, trigger a lighting scene
Other popular PMMI Lighting workflows and automations
- When I leave a location, turn Area lights OFF
- At sunset, set Area light level and transition time
- When you say "Alexa Trigger Set the Mood", specified Area lights are set to 10% over a 5 seconds
- Manually trigger a lighting scene
- When YoLink temperature sensor is in alarm state, turn Area lights ON
- Every day at a specified time, trigger a lighting scene
- Manually set Area lights to a specified level over a specified transition time
- When motion detected on YoLink sensor, turn Area lights ON
Useful PMMI Lighting and RainMachine integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Zone has startedThis Trigger fires every time a zone has started.
- Zone has stoppedThis Trigger fires every time a zone has stopped.
- Program has startedThis Trigger fires every time a watering program has started.
- Program has stoppedThis Trigger fires every time a watering program has stopped.
- Device is offlineThis Trigger fires every time device disconnects from the remote access service.
- Device is back onlineThis Trigger fires when device connects to the remote access service.
- New software update availableThis Trigger fires every time a new software update is available.
- Freeze Protect EnforcedThis Trigger fires when freeze protect mode is in effect.
- Rain sensor is onThis Trigger fires every time the rain sensor detects rain.
- Rain sensor is offThis Trigger fires every time the rain sensor finished to detect rain.
- No weather updateThis Trigger fires every time weather did not update for 24h
- Weather updateThis Trigger fires every time a new weather update was successfully executed.
- Leak DetectedThis Trigger fires every time a leak was detected by your sprinkler
- Reboot during wateringThis Trigger fires every time a reboot has occurred during watering zone or program
- Automatic updateThis Trigger fires every time an automatic firmware update has occurred.
- Rain delay endedThis Trigger fires every time a snooze has become inactive.
- Rain delay startedThis Trigger fires every time a snooze has become active.
- History of rain sensor detects rainThis query returns a list of when the rain sensor detects rain.
- Get Areas and Current StateThis query returns area names, light levels, and types for all exposed areas for a specified serial number. Exposed areas are those with a numerical Display Order provided in the PMMI config file spreadsheet. Areas will be returned in Display Order.
- History of program startsThis query returns a list of when the watering program started.
- Get ScenesThis query returns valid scene names for a specified serial number.
- History of when device was back onlineThis query returns a list of when device connected to the remote access service.
- Get System InfoThis query returns lighting controller system information for a specified serial number including system name, type, software version, and current home/away state.
- History of software updates availableThis query returns a list of every time a new software update is available.
Actions (Then that)
- Start a zoneThis Action will start watering a specific zone for a certain period of time.
- Toggle "Any" Area ON or OFFThis action will toggle an area ON of OFF. All areas (dimmable, toggle only, and daylight harvesting) are applicable to this action.
- Start a programThis Action will run a specific watering program.
- Set "Dimmable" Area Light LevelThis action will set a "dimmable" Area/Zone light level between 0 and 100% using a specified transition time.
- Schedule a program to run in the next minuteThis action will schedule a program to start in the next minute. The difference between scheduling a program to start and just starting a program is that scheduled program will take weather into account whereas a started program will always water 100% of the set duration
- Trigger A SceneThis action will trigger a scene.
- Stop all wateringThis Action will cancel all running watering events.
- SnoozeThis Action will skip all watering events for a certain period of time.
- Activate a programThis Action will enable a specific program
- Deactivate a programThis Action will disable a specific program
- Change program start timeThis action will change the start time for a specific program.
- Resume all wateringThis action will resume all watering and require beta firmware.
- Pause all wateringThis Action will pause all running watering events and require beta firmware.
- Add weather dataThis action will save weather data. Make sure you have enabled Local Weather Push from Weather > Developer > Local Weather Push. The units for the data should be metric units.
- Change stop programThis action will change the stop time for a specific program.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together