At sunset, set Area light level and transition time
Other popular PMMI Lighting workflows and automations
- When YoLink temperature sensor is in alarm state, turn Area lights ON
- When motion detected on YoLink sensor, turn Area lights ON
- When I enter a location, turn Area lights ON
- Manually set Area lights to a specified level over a specified transition time
- When call is missed from specified number on Android phone, turn Area Lights ON
- When outside temperature at a location drops below freezing, trigger a lighting scene
- Manually trigger a lighting scene
- When I leave a location, turn Area lights OFF
Useful PMMI Lighting and Raindrop.io integrations
Triggers (If this)
- New itemThis trigger fires when any new item is added to Raindrop.io
- New highlightThis trigger fires when any new highlight is added to Raindrop.io
- Item moved to collectionThis trigger fires when you move an item to the collection you specify
- New item taggedThis trigger fires when you tag an item with a specific tag in Raindrop.io
- New favorite itemThis trigger fires when you favorite an item in Raindrop.io
- New item by typeThis trigger fires when article, image, video or document (you specify) has been added to Raindrop.io
- New broken linkThis trigger fires when a link becomes broken in Raindrop.io
- New permanent copyThis trigger fires when an item has a permanent copy in Raindrop.io
- New fileThis trigger fires when you upload a file to Raindrop.io
- Get Areas and Current StateThis query returns area names, light levels, and types for all exposed areas for a specified serial number. Exposed areas are those with a numerical Display Order provided in the PMMI config file spreadsheet. Areas will be returned in Display Order.
- Query itemsThis query returns a list of items from Raindrop.io
- Get ScenesThis query returns valid scene names for a specified serial number.
- Query highlightsThis query returns a list of highlights from Raindrop.io
- Get System InfoThis query returns lighting controller system information for a specified serial number including system name, type, software version, and current home/away state.
Actions (Then that)
- Toggle "Any" Area ON or OFFThis action will toggle an area ON of OFF. All areas (dimmable, toggle only, and daylight harvesting) are applicable to this action.
- Create a new bookmarkThis action will create a new bookmark
- Set "Dimmable" Area Light LevelThis action will set a "dimmable" Area/Zone light level between 0 and 100% using a specified transition time.
- Trigger A SceneThis action will trigger a scene.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together