When call is missed from specified number on Android phone, turn Area Lights ON
Other popular PMMI Lighting workflows and automations
- When SMS text message received from specified number on Android phone, trigger a lighting scene
- When YoLink temperature sensor is in alarm state, turn Area lights ON
- When I leave a location, turn Area lights OFF
- When motion detected on YoLink sensor, turn Area lights ON
- Manually trigger a lighting scene
- Manually set Area lights to a specified level over a specified transition time
- At sunset, set Area light level and transition time
- When I enter a location, turn Area lights ON
Useful PMMI Lighting and Selock integrations
- Get Areas and Current StateThis query returns area names, light levels, and types for all exposed areas for a specified serial number. Exposed areas are those with a numerical Display Order provided in the PMMI config file spreadsheet. Areas will be returned in Display Order.
- lock eventsThis query returns last 50 events
- Get ScenesThis query returns valid scene names for a specified serial number.
- Get System InfoThis query returns lighting controller system information for a specified serial number including system name, type, software version, and current home/away state.
Actions (Then that)
- Toggle "Any" Area ON or OFFThis action will toggle an area ON of OFF. All areas (dimmable, toggle only, and daylight harvesting) are applicable to this action.
- open lockOpen the lock by id
- Set "Dimmable" Area Light LevelThis action will set a "dimmable" Area/Zone light level between 0 and 100% using a specified transition time.
- close lockClose the lock by id
- Trigger A SceneThis action will trigger a scene.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together