When YoLink temperature sensor is in alarm state, turn Area lights ON
Other popular PMMI Lighting workflows and automations
- When I enter a location, turn Area lights ON
- When SMS text message received from specified number on Android phone, trigger a lighting scene
- Every day at a specified time, trigger a lighting scene
- When motion detected on YoLink sensor, turn Area lights ON
- When I leave a location, turn Area lights OFF
- When outside temperature at a location drops below freezing, trigger a lighting scene
- When you say "Alexa Trigger Set the Mood", specified Area lights are set to 10% over a 5 seconds
- At sunset, set Area light level and transition time
Useful PMMI Lighting and Sengled integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Get Areas and Current StateThis query returns area names, light levels, and types for all exposed areas for a specified serial number. Exposed areas are those with a numerical Display Order provided in the PMMI config file spreadsheet. Areas will be returned in Display Order.
- History of door sensor closedThis query returns a list of when your Sengled Door Sensor was closed.
- Get ScenesThis query returns valid scene names for a specified serial number.
- History of door sensor openedThis query returns a list of when your Sengled Door Sensor was opened.
- Get System InfoThis query returns lighting controller system information for a specified serial number including system name, type, software version, and current home/away state.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn off lightsThis Action will turn off your sengled lights.
- Toggle "Any" Area ON or OFFThis action will toggle an area ON of OFF. All areas (dimmable, toggle only, and daylight harvesting) are applicable to this action.
- Turn on lightsThis Action will turn on your sengled lights.
- Set "Dimmable" Area Light LevelThis action will set a "dimmable" Area/Zone light level between 0 and 100% using a specified transition time.
- Toggle lights on/offThis Action will toggle your lights on or off.
- Trigger A SceneThis action will trigger a scene.
- Set brightnessThis Action will set your lights to a specified brightness.
- Change colorThis Action will change your lights to a specified color.
- Change color temperatureThis Action will change your lights to specified color temperature.
- Turn on plugThis action will turn on your plug.
- Turn off plugThis action will turn off your plug.
- Toggle plug on/offThis action will toggle your plug.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together