When YoLink temperature sensor is in alarm state, turn Area lights ON
Other popular PMMI Lighting workflows and automations
- When you say "Alexa Trigger Set the Mood", specified Area lights are set to 10% over a 5 seconds
- When I enter a location, turn Area lights ON
- When outside temperature at a location drops below freezing, trigger a lighting scene
- When I leave a location, turn Area lights OFF
- Manually set Area lights to a specified level over a specified transition time
- Manually trigger a lighting scene
- When motion detected on YoLink sensor, turn Area lights ON
- Every day at a specified time, trigger a lighting scene
Useful PMMI Lighting and Sonos integrations
- Get Areas and Current StateThis query returns area names, light levels, and types for all exposed areas for a specified serial number. Exposed areas are those with a numerical Display Order provided in the PMMI config file spreadsheet. Areas will be returned in Display Order.
- Get ScenesThis query returns valid scene names for a specified serial number.
- Get System InfoThis query returns lighting controller system information for a specified serial number including system name, type, software version, and current home/away state.
Actions (Then that)
- Play FavoriteThis action will play a Sonos Favorite.
- Toggle "Any" Area ON or OFFThis action will toggle an area ON of OFF. All areas (dimmable, toggle only, and daylight harvesting) are applicable to this action.
- Play StreamThis action will stream audio, such as a radio station, from a URL.
- Set "Dimmable" Area Light LevelThis action will set a "dimmable" Area/Zone light level between 0 and 100% using a specified transition time.
- Skip to Next TrackThis action will skip to the next track, if Sonos is playing a queue.
- Trigger A SceneThis action will trigger a scene.
- Skip to Previous TrackThis action will skip to the previous track, if Sonos is playing a queue.
- ResumeThis action will resume playback.
- Volume UpThis action will increase the volume by a small amount.
- Volume DownThis action will decrease the volume by a small amount.
- Set VolumeSet Volume of Sonos Player or Group
- MuteMutes a Sonos Player or Group
- UnmuteUnmutes a Sonos Player or Group
- PauseThis action will pause playback.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together