Every day at a specified time, trigger a lighting scene
Other popular PMMI Lighting workflows and automations
- Manually set Area lights to a specified level over a specified transition time
- When I leave a location, turn Area lights OFF
- When SMS text message received from specified number on Android phone, trigger a lighting scene
- At sunset, set Area light level and transition time
- When you say "Alexa Trigger Set the Mood", specified Area lights are set to 10% over a 5 seconds
- When I enter a location, turn Area lights ON
- When motion detected on YoLink sensor, turn Area lights ON
- When call is missed from specified number on Android phone, turn Area Lights ON
Useful PMMI Lighting and Space integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Breaking news by NASAThis Trigger fires every time breaking news is released by NASA.
- Image of the day by NASAThis Trigger fires every time NASA posts to the Image of the Day Gallery.
- Astronomy picture of the day by NASAThis Trigger fires every time NASA posts a new Astronomy Picture of the Day.
- Astronaut enters spaceThis Trigger fires every time an astronaut enters space.
- Astronaut exits spaceThis Trigger fires every time an astronaut exits space.
- ISS passes over a specific locationThis Trigger fires every time the International Space Station passes over a location you specify. NOTE: the ISS completes 15.5 orbits per day.
- ISS on-orbit status reportThis Trigger fires every time the International Space Station posts a new On-Orbit Status Report.
- Season changes on MarsThis Trigger fires every time the season changes on Mars according to the Curiosity Rover's location.
- Get Areas and Current StateThis query returns area names, light levels, and types for all exposed areas for a specified serial number. Exposed areas are those with a numerical Display Order provided in the PMMI config file spreadsheet. Areas will be returned in Display Order.
- Get ScenesThis query returns valid scene names for a specified serial number.
- Get System InfoThis query returns lighting controller system information for a specified serial number including system name, type, software version, and current home/away state.
Actions (Then that)
- Toggle "Any" Area ON or OFFThis action will toggle an area ON of OFF. All areas (dimmable, toggle only, and daylight harvesting) are applicable to this action.
- Set "Dimmable" Area Light LevelThis action will set a "dimmable" Area/Zone light level between 0 and 100% using a specified transition time.
- Trigger A SceneThis action will trigger a scene.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together