At sunset, set Area light level and transition time
Other popular PMMI Lighting workflows and automations
- Manually set Area lights to a specified level over a specified transition time
- When I enter a location, turn Area lights ON
- Manually trigger a lighting scene
- When motion detected on YoLink sensor, turn Area lights ON
- When SMS text message received from specified number on Android phone, trigger a lighting scene
- When YoLink temperature sensor is in alarm state, turn Area lights ON
- When I leave a location, turn Area lights OFF
- When call is missed from specified number on Android phone, turn Area Lights ON
Useful PMMI Lighting and Tecan Connect integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Estimated End Time OvershootThis trigger fires actions when the estimated end time of a method running on the selected Tecan Instrument overshoots 20% of the initially estimated end time
- Instrument State ChangeThis trigger fires actions when the selected Tecan Instrument's state changes to Idle, Running, Paused, Error, User Interaction Required, Software Not Running, Not Connected and Stopped
- Custom MessageThis trigger fires actions when there is a new Custom messages like Info, Error, Warning and Comment from the selected Tecan Instrument
- Run Completion MessageThis trigger fires actions when a Run on the selected Tecan Instrument is completed
- Get Areas and Current StateThis query returns area names, light levels, and types for all exposed areas for a specified serial number. Exposed areas are those with a numerical Display Order provided in the PMMI config file spreadsheet. Areas will be returned in Display Order.
- History of recent Instrument State ChangesThis query returns a list of recent actions when the selected Tecan Instrument's state changed to Idle, Running, Paused, Error, User Interaction Required, Software Not Running, Not Connected and Stopped.
- Get ScenesThis query returns valid scene names for a specified serial number.
- Get System InfoThis query returns lighting controller system information for a specified serial number including system name, type, software version, and current home/away state.
Actions (Then that)
- Toggle "Any" Area ON or OFFThis action will toggle an area ON of OFF. All areas (dimmable, toggle only, and daylight harvesting) are applicable to this action.
- Set "Dimmable" Area Light LevelThis action will set a "dimmable" Area/Zone light level between 0 and 100% using a specified transition time.
- Trigger A SceneThis action will trigger a scene.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together