When you say "Alexa Trigger Set the Mood", specified Area lights are set to 10% over a 5 seconds
Other popular PMMI Lighting workflows and automations
- When motion detected on YoLink sensor, turn Area lights ON
- Every day at a specified time, trigger a lighting scene
- Manually trigger a lighting scene
- Manually set Area lights to a specified level over a specified transition time
- When I leave a location, turn Area lights OFF
- When call is missed from specified number on Android phone, turn Area Lights ON
- At sunset, set Area light level and transition time
- When YoLink temperature sensor is in alarm state, turn Area lights ON
Useful PMMI Lighting and TMT Chow integrations
Triggers (If this)
- OpenedThis trigger fires when the gate complete opened
- OpeningThis trigger fires when the gate start opening
- ClosedThis trigger fires when the gate complete closed
- ClosingThis trigger fires when the gate start closing
- ChowHub Sensor 1This trigger fires when ChowHub sensor 1 triggered
- ChowHub Sensor 2This trigger fires when ChowHub sensor 2 triggered
- ChowHub Sensor 3This trigger fires when ChowHub sensor 3 triggered
- OvercurrentThis trigger fires when the gate stopped by overcurrent protection
- PhotocellThis trigger fires when the gate stopped by safety device activated
- Hall Sensor AbnormalThis trigger fires when the gate motor hall sensor broken
- ChowHub Sensor 4This trigger fires when ChowHub sensor 4 triggered
- Get Areas and Current StateThis query returns area names, light levels, and types for all exposed areas for a specified serial number. Exposed areas are those with a numerical Display Order provided in the PMMI config file spreadsheet. Areas will be returned in Display Order.
- Operation recordThis query returns recent 7 days record of device operation.
- Get ScenesThis query returns valid scene names for a specified serial number.
- Abnormal recordThis query returns recent 7 days abnormal record of device.
- Get System InfoThis query returns lighting controller system information for a specified serial number including system name, type, software version, and current home/away state.
Actions (Then that)
- OpenThis action will help you to open the gate.
- Toggle "Any" Area ON or OFFThis action will toggle an area ON of OFF. All areas (dimmable, toggle only, and daylight harvesting) are applicable to this action.
- ChowHub4This action will help you to trigger Chow Hub 4
- Set "Dimmable" Area Light LevelThis action will set a "dimmable" Area/Zone light level between 0 and 100% using a specified transition time.
- CloseThis action will help you to close the gate
- Trigger A SceneThis action will trigger a scene.
- ChowHub1This action will help you to trigger Chow Hub 1
- ChowHub2This action will help you to trigger Chow Hub 2
- ChowHub3This action will help you to trigger Chow Hub 3
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together