When outside temperature at a location drops below freezing, trigger a lighting scene
Other popular PMMI Lighting workflows and automations
- Manually trigger a lighting scene
- When motion detected on YoLink sensor, turn Area lights ON
- When YoLink temperature sensor is in alarm state, turn Area lights ON
- When call is missed from specified number on Android phone, turn Area Lights ON
- When SMS text message received from specified number on Android phone, trigger a lighting scene
- Manually set Area lights to a specified level over a specified transition time
- When I enter a location, turn Area lights ON
- At sunset, set Area light level and transition time
Useful PMMI Lighting and U-tec Ultraloq Smart Lock integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Lock is unlockedThis trigger fires when lock is unlocked
- Lock is lockedThis trigger fires when lock is locked
- Lock unlocked by specific personThis Trigger fires every time your lock is unlocked by a specific person.
- Lock is locked by specific personThis Trigger fires every time your lock is locked by a specific person.
- Get Areas and Current StateThis query returns area names, light levels, and types for all exposed areas for a specified serial number. Exposed areas are those with a numerical Display Order provided in the PMMI config file spreadsheet. Areas will be returned in Display Order.
- History of lock being unlockedThis query returns a list of when the lock was unlocked.
- Get ScenesThis query returns valid scene names for a specified serial number.
- History of lock unlocks by specific personThis query returns a list of when your lock was unlocked by a specific person.
- Get System InfoThis query returns lighting controller system information for a specified serial number including system name, type, software version, and current home/away state.
Actions (Then that)
- Toggle "Any" Area ON or OFFThis action will toggle an area ON of OFF. All areas (dimmable, toggle only, and daylight harvesting) are applicable to this action.
- UnlockThis action unlocks the door
- Set "Dimmable" Area Light LevelThis action will set a "dimmable" Area/Zone light level between 0 and 100% using a specified transition time.
- LockThis action locks the door
- Trigger A SceneThis action will trigger a scene.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together