Manually set Area lights to a specified level over a specified transition time
Other popular PMMI Lighting workflows and automations
- Manually trigger a lighting scene
- When I enter a location, turn Area lights ON
- When you say "Alexa Trigger Set the Mood", specified Area lights are set to 10% over a 5 seconds
- When YoLink temperature sensor is in alarm state, turn Area lights ON
- When outside temperature at a location drops below freezing, trigger a lighting scene
- When motion detected on YoLink sensor, turn Area lights ON
- When SMS text message received from specified number on Android phone, trigger a lighting scene
- Every day at a specified time, trigger a lighting scene
Useful PMMI Lighting and VeeZy Tumble Dryer integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Cycle is startedThis trigger fires every time the tumble dryer cycle starts.
- Cycle is finishedThis trigger fires every time the tumble dryer cycle finishes.
- Tumble Dryer Door OpenedThis trigger fires Tumble Dryer Door Opened.
- Tumble Dryer Door ClosedThis trigger fires Tumble Dryer Door Closed.
- Tumble Dryer Program PausedThis trigger fires the Tumble Dryer Program Paused.
- Get Areas and Current StateThis query returns area names, light levels, and types for all exposed areas for a specified serial number. Exposed areas are those with a numerical Display Order provided in the PMMI config file spreadsheet. Areas will be returned in Display Order.
- History of all device eventsThis query returns a list of all IFTTT events up to 2 weeks.
- Get ScenesThis query returns valid scene names for a specified serial number.
- Get System InfoThis query returns lighting controller system information for a specified serial number including system name, type, software version, and current home/away state.
Actions (Then that)
- Start programThis action will let you choose the desired program and start it
- Toggle "Any" Area ON or OFFThis action will toggle an area ON of OFF. All areas (dimmable, toggle only, and daylight harvesting) are applicable to this action.
- Set programThis action will set the tumble dryer program
- Set "Dimmable" Area Light LevelThis action will set a "dimmable" Area/Zone light level between 0 and 100% using a specified transition time.
- Select and start programThis action will let you choose the desired program and start it
- Trigger A SceneThis action will trigger a scene.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together