When call is missed from specified number on Android phone, turn Area Lights ON
Other popular PMMI Lighting workflows and automations
- At sunset, set Area light level and transition time
- When you say "Alexa Trigger Set the Mood", specified Area lights are set to 10% over a 5 seconds
- Every day at a specified time, trigger a lighting scene
- When motion detected on YoLink sensor, turn Area lights ON
- When SMS text message received from specified number on Android phone, trigger a lighting scene
- When I leave a location, turn Area lights OFF
- When outside temperature at a location drops below freezing, trigger a lighting scene
- When I enter a location, turn Area lights ON
Useful PMMI Lighting and Alexa Voice Monkey integrations
- Get Areas and Current StateThis query returns area names, light levels, and types for all exposed areas for a specified serial number. Exposed areas are those with a numerical Display Order provided in the PMMI config file spreadsheet. Areas will be returned in Display Order.
- My monkeysThis query returns a list of your current Monkeys.
- Get ScenesThis query returns valid scene names for a specified serial number.
- Get System InfoThis query returns lighting controller system information for a specified serial number including system name, type, software version, and current home/away state.
Actions (Then that)
- Trigger Monkey (Routine)This action will trigger the Monkey you specify including any parameters you set. Use it to trigger Alexa routines!
- Toggle "Any" Area ON or OFFThis action will toggle an area ON of OFF. All areas (dimmable, toggle only, and daylight harvesting) are applicable to this action.
- Display videoThis action will send a video to your screen enabled Alexa/Echo device. Ensure you open the Voice Monkey Skill as the final action in your routine. Your videos must be in MP4 format, hosted on a publicly accessible host with an https URL.
- Set "Dimmable" Area Light LevelThis action will set a "dimmable" Area/Zone light level between 0 and 100% using a specified transition time.
- Display imageThis action will send an image to your screen enabled Alexa/Echo device. Ensure you open the Voice Monkey Skill as the final action in your routine. Images must be hosted on a publicly accessible host with an https URL.
- Trigger A SceneThis action will trigger a scene.
- Make announcementThis action will make an announcement on your Alexa/Echo device using the text you supply. Ensure you open the Voice Monkey Skill as the final action in your routine. Text can be dynamic e.g. an ingredient from another IFTTT event or applet.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together