Add NAACP news to your Pocket
Other popular Pocket workflows and automations
- RSS para Pocket
- Save SEC filings to Pocket
- pocket saves to Facebook page
- Save new favorite Pocket item to Raindrop.io
- Save new Pocket items to Raindrop.io
- Star in Pocket goes to Buffer
- All Pocket saves to One Note
- If I upvote, save to Pocket
Useful Pocket and QNAP integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new itemThis Trigger fires every time any new item is added to Pocket.
- New file in your folderThis trigger fires every time when a new file is stored to the selected folder.
- New item taggedThis Trigger fires every time you tag an item with a specific tag in Pocket.
- New system eventThis trigger fires every time a new system event occurs on your QNAP device. This trigger is only available to the device administrator.
- New favorite itemThis Trigger fires every time you favorite an item in Pocket.
- New item archivedThis Trigger fires every time an item is archived in Pocket.
Actions (Then that)
- Download file from URLThis action will download a file from a given URL to your NAS at a path which you specify.
- Save for laterThis Action will add a new item to your Pocket queue. NOTE: If using an RSS feed Trigger, please limit the number of Pocket saves to no more than a few hundred per week
- Append text to fileThis action will append to a text file as determined by the filename and folder path you specify. If there is no file present, a new file will be created. Once a file’s size reaches to maximum a new file will be created.
- Set user profile picture on QNAP NASThis action will set/change the user profile picture on QNAP Device.
- Control music on QNAP Device via Music StationThis action allows you to control basic music station operations like stop playing current song, play next song in the current playlist and play previous song in the current playlist. (This action requires IFTTT Agent v1.1 or above, Music Station v5.0.4 or above and Media Streaming addon v4188.8.131.52 or above to be installed on your QNAP device)
- Play any music station playlist on QNAP DeviceThis action allows you to play any music station playlist. (This action requires IFTTT Agent v1.1 or above, Music Station v5.0.4 or above and Media Streaming addon v4184.108.40.206 or above to be installed on your QNAP device)
- Control surveillance cameras of QNAP Device via Surveillance StationThis action allow the user to control the camera recording via Surveillance Station (Requires IFTTT Agent v1.1 or above and Surveillance Station v220.127.116.11 or above to be installed on your QNAP device)
- Control device powerThese actions will either shutdown the device, reboot the device or put the device in sleep mode Action Fields. (This action requires IFTTT Agent v1.1 or above to be installed on your QNAP device)
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together