Record Pocket Item
Other popular Pocket workflows and automations
- Add NAACP news to your Pocket
- Track new Pocket items on your Welltory Dashboard
- Save USA.gov updates to Pocket
- Pocket Tag > Instapaper Folder
- Save bookmarked post for later
- Weekly Pocket Digest
- Pocket links saved to Day One
- Save Dropbox PDF to Pocket
Useful Pocket and simplehuman integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new itemThis Trigger fires every time any new item is added to Pocket.
- Low batteryThis Trigger fires when your mirror has low battery.
- New item taggedThis Trigger fires every time you tag an item with a specific tag in Pocket.
- Fully chargedThis Trigger fires when your mirror is fully charged.
- New favorite itemThis Trigger fires every time you favorite an item in Pocket.
- New item archivedThis Trigger fires every time an item is archived in Pocket.
Actions (Then that)
- Select a preset light settingThis Action will set your mirror's color temperature and brightness to preset values.
- Save for laterThis Action will add a new item to your Pocket queue. NOTE: If using an RSS feed Trigger, please limit the number of Pocket saves to no more than a few hundred per week
- Set the brightnessThis Action will set your mirror's brightness.
- Turn alarm onThis Action will turn on your mirror's soft-alarm.
- Turn alarm offThis Action will turn off your mirror's soft-alarm.
- Turn the timer onThis Action will turn on your mirror's soft-timer.
- Turn the timer offThis Action will turn off your mirror's soft-timer.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together