Todoist URL tasks to Pocket
Other popular Pocket workflows and automations
- Pocket links saved to Day One
- Add CNBC Top Stories to Pocket
- All Pocket saves to One Note
- If I upvote, save to Pocket
- ✚ New Staff Pick ➔ Pocket
- Save Polygon reviews to Pocket
- Weekly Pocket Digest
- live better
Useful Pocket and WeMo Slow Cooker integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new itemThis Trigger fires every time any new item is added to Pocket.
- Cook timer finishedThis Trigger fires every time your cook timer has finished.
- New item taggedThis Trigger fires every time you tag an item with a specific tag in Pocket.
- Cooking mode changedThis Trigger fires every time your Slow Cooker cooking mode changes (High, Low, Keep Warm, Off).
- New favorite itemThis Trigger fires every time you favorite an item in Pocket.
- New item archivedThis Trigger fires every time an item is archived in Pocket.
Actions (Then that)
- Adjust cooking modeThis Action will adjust your Slow Cooker to your specified cooking mode (High, Low, Keep Warm, Off).
- Save for laterThis Action will add a new item to your Pocket queue. NOTE: If using an RSS feed Trigger, please limit the number of Pocket saves to no more than a few hundred per week
- Set cook timer and modeThis Action will adjust your Slow Cooker to your specified cooking mode (High, Low, Keep Warm, Off) for a selected time period.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together