Use Alexa to activate a Scene for Your Hunter Douglas PowerView shades
Other popular Hunter Douglas PowerView workflows and automations
- Run My Shades When Weather Conditions Change
- Temperature Above 70°
- Alexa, trigger my Hunter Douglas PowerView Scene #3
- Turn On Hunter Douglas PowerView Schedules with Amazon Echo
- When The Indoor Temperature Rises, Run My Shades
- Run My Shades When a SmartThings Device is Switched Off
- Make My PowerView Shades Run on a Specific Date & Time
- Move shades when getting close to home
Useful Hunter Douglas PowerView and Sonos integrations
Actions (Then that)
- Play FavoriteThis action will play a Sonos Favorite.
- Activate SceneThis Action will activate an individual Room Scene.
- Play StreamThis action will stream audio, such as a radio station, from a URL.
- Activate Multiple Room SceneThis Action will activate a Multiple Room Scene.
- Skip to Next TrackThis action will skip to the next track, if Sonos is playing a queue.
- Turn off all SchedulesThis Action will globally disable all Scheduled Scenes.
- Skip to Previous TrackThis action will skip to the previous track, if Sonos is playing a queue.
- Turn on all SchedulesThis Action will globally enable all Scheduled Scenes.
- ResumeThis action will resume playback.
- Volume UpThis action will increase the volume by a small amount.
- Volume DownThis action will decrease the volume by a small amount.
- Set VolumeSet Volume of Sonos Player or Group
- MuteMutes a Sonos Player or Group
- UnmuteUnmutes a Sonos Player or Group
- PauseThis action will pause playback.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together