Automatically close your Hunter Douglas shades when it's hot outside
Other popular Hunter Douglas PowerView workflows and automations
- Alexa, Close My PowerView Shades In Multiple Rooms and Activate Multiple Actions on Harmony
- Lower The Shades When Leaving Home
- Turn On All Schedules
- Run a PowerView Scene with a tagged text message
- Run My Shades When a SmartThings Device is Switched Off
- Turn On Hunter Douglas PowerView Schedules with Amazon Echo
- Use Alexa To Run My Shades And Turn On My Lights
- Activate a Hunter Douglas window shade room scene from my Nexia automation
Useful Hunter Douglas PowerView and TrickleStar Connected Products integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Thermostat mode or setpoint changesThis trigger fires when TrickleStar Thermostat system mode or setpoint changes.
- Thermostat occupancy changesThis trigger fires when TrickleStar Thermostat occupancy changes.
- Thermostat room temperature is greater thanThis trigger fires every time your TrickleStar thermostat senses that the room temperature rises above the value you specified.
- Thermostat room temperature is less thanThis trigger fires every time your TrickleStar thermostat senses that the room temperature drops below the value you specified.
- WHC detects a leakThis trigger fires when TrickleStar Water Heater Controller detects a leak.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn device onThis action turns on your TrickleStar Connected Product.
- Activate SceneThis Action will activate an individual Room Scene.
- Turn device offThis action turns off your TrickleStar Connected Product.
- Activate Multiple Room SceneThis Action will activate a Multiple Room Scene.
- Set thermostat temporary holdThis action will set temporary hold on your TrickleStar thermostat using the specified system mode and setpoint. The temporary hold will last until the next schedule event.
- Turn off all SchedulesThis Action will globally disable all Scheduled Scenes.
- Resume thermostat scheduleThis action will resume schedule on your TrickleStar thermostat.
- Turn on all SchedulesThis Action will globally enable all Scheduled Scenes.
- Set thermostat fan onThis action sets the HVAC fan on on your TrickleStar Thermostat.
- Set thermostat fan to autoThis action sets the HVAC fan to Auto on your TrickleStar Thermostat. The Auto fan state means the fan will turn on when the HVAC system is on, and the fan will turn off when the HVAC system is off.
- Set thermostat fan to run onceThis action turns on the HVAC fan for one run cycle, with a configurable fan run duration.
- Schedule vacation eventThis action will schedule a vacation event on all devices of the selected site. It can be used with triggers like Google Calendar "Any event starts".
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together