Automatically close your Hunter Douglas shades when it's hot outside
Other popular Hunter Douglas PowerView workflows and automations
- Close your Hunter Douglas blinds when it's too hot
- Run My Shades When Weather Conditions Change
- Run My Shades When a SmartThings Device is Switched On
- Activate a Hunter Douglas PowerView Scene and Turn on My Wink Lighting with a Wink Relay
- Automatically close your Hunter Douglas PowerView shades when it's hot outside
- Run my shades from anywhere at the press of a button
- Use A SmartThings Device To Operate Hunter Douglas Shades
- Turn On All Schedules
Useful Hunter Douglas PowerView and Works With Cavius integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Activate SceneThis Action will activate an individual Room Scene.
- Set alarm modeSet the alarm mode. I.e. to armed, away or home shield mode.
- Activate Multiple Room SceneThis Action will activate a Multiple Room Scene.
- Turn off all SchedulesThis Action will globally disable all Scheduled Scenes.
- Turn on all SchedulesThis Action will globally enable all Scheduled Scenes.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together