Other popular QualityTime workflows and automations
- Excessive smartphone screen unlocks? Blink hue lights
- If today's smartphone usage time exceeds your limit, be polite and put your phone away
- Stop checking your phone!
- Track Smartphone use over 60 Minutes
- How much time do you spend on your phone
- Save towards a goal by unlocking your phone
- 조심 단계1
Useful QualityTime and Tracmo integrations
Triggers (If this)
- tracMo is connectedThis trigger fires every time your tracMo is re-connected.
- Daily smartphone usage timeThis Trigger fires when your smartphone usage exceeds your specified daily time limit.
- Motion detected on tracMoThis trigger fires when you get motion alerts from tracMo.
- Daily smartphone screen unlocksThis Trigger fires when the number of your smartphone screen unlocks exceeds your specified daily limit.
- tracMo is disconnectedThis trigger fires every time your tracMo is disconnected.
- Button clickThis trigger fires every time you click the button on your tracMo.
- History of tracMo is disconnectedThis query returns a list of when your tracMo was disconnected?.
- History of daily smartphone screen unlocks exceededThis query returns a list of when the number of your smartphone screen unlocks exceeds your specified daily limit.
- History of recent tracMo connectionsThis query returns a list of recent tracMo re-connections.
- History of daily smartphone usage timeThis query returns a list of when your smartphone usage exceeds your specified daily time limit.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together