Other popular QualityTime workflows and automations
- Stop checking your phone!
- Excessive smartphone screen unlocks? Blink hue lights
- Track Smartphone use over 60 Minutes
- Save towards a goal by unlocking your phone
- If today's smartphone usage time exceeds your limit, be polite and put your phone away
- 경고 단계1
- How much time do you spend on your phone
Useful QualityTime and Alexa Voice Monkey integrations
Triggers (If this)
- History of daily smartphone screen unlocks exceededThis query returns a list of when the number of your smartphone screen unlocks exceeds your specified daily limit.
- My monkeysThis query returns a list of your current Monkeys.
- History of daily smartphone usage timeThis query returns a list of when your smartphone usage exceeds your specified daily time limit.
Actions (Then that)
- Trigger Monkey (Routine)This action will trigger the Monkey you specify including any parameters you set. Use it to trigger Alexa routines!
- Display videoThis action will send a video to your screen enabled Alexa/Echo device. Ensure you open the Voice Monkey Skill as the final action in your routine. Your videos must be in MP4 format, hosted on a publicly accessible host with an https URL.
- Display imageThis action will send an image to your screen enabled Alexa/Echo device. Ensure you open the Voice Monkey Skill as the final action in your routine. Images must be hosted on a publicly accessible host with an https URL.
- Make announcementThis action will make an announcement on your Alexa/Echo device using the text you supply. Ensure you open the Voice Monkey Skill as the final action in your routine. Text can be dynamic e.g. an ingredient from another IFTTT event or applet.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together