Log motion from remo+ into google spreadsheet
Other popular remo+ workflows and automations
- Play a song when RemoBell rings
- Remo+ Email Notifications When Motion Detected
- Text Alerts when RemoBell rings
- Log rings from remo+ into google spreadsheet
- Remo+ Notifications for Android Wear
- Remo+ Motion Logs in Google Calendar
Useful remo+ and Timberwolf Server integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Switched onThis trigger is fired when the value of a boolean Timberwolf object changes to true.
- Button Press DetectedThis Trigger fires every time somebody presses the button on you Remo+ device
- Object value has changedThis trigger fires when a Timberwolf Server object has changed.
- New Motion DetectedThis Trigger fires every time a motion is detected at the given remo+ device.
- Switched offThis trigger is fired when the value of a boolean Timberwolf object changes to false.
- History of button pressesThis query returns the history of when the button was pressed on your Remo+ device.
- History of Timberwolf object value changesThis returns a list of value changes recorded after this query is created.
- History of Motions DetectedThis query returns a list of every time a motion is detected at the given remo+ device.
Actions (Then that)
- Switch onThis action will set a boolean Timberwolf object true. You may connect the object on your Timberwolf Server to other services like KNX, 1Wire, Modbus oder MQTT.
- Switch offThis action will set a boolean Timberwolf object false.
- Set valueSet a Timberwolf Server object to a specified value. The selected Timberwolf Server will convert the textual value to the datatype of the target object. You can connect the target object to another subsystem like KNX, 1-Wire, Modbus, MQTT, HTTP or Timeseries
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together