Log motion from remo+ into google spreadsheet
Other popular remo+ workflows and automations
- Remo+ Notifications for Android Wear
- Remo+ Email Notifications When Motion Detected
- Remo+ Motion Logs in Google Calendar
- Text Alerts when RemoBell rings
- Play a song when RemoBell rings
- Log rings from remo+ into google spreadsheet
Useful remo+ and Trakt integrations
Triggers (If this)
- New watched episodeThis trigger fires every time you watched or marked as watching a new episode of a show.
- Button Press DetectedThis Trigger fires every time somebody presses the button on you Remo+ device
- New watched movieThis trigger fires every time you mark a movie as watched in Trakt.tv.
- New Motion DetectedThis Trigger fires every time a motion is detected at the given remo+ device.
- Get extended information about your showThis query searches for more information about your show: genres, trailer, year and much more.
- History of button pressesThis query returns the history of when the button was pressed on your Remo+ device.
- List recommended showsThis query returns show recommendations. It ignores shows in your collections.
- History of Motions DetectedThis query returns a list of every time a motion is detected at the given remo+ device.
- List my most watched moviesThis query will search for your most-watched movies.
- List recommended moviesThis query returns movie recommendations. It ignores movies in your collections.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together