Turn on a zone when solar energy start exporting solar power to the grid
Other popular Reposit Power workflows and automations
- Turn off a zone when solar energy stop exporting solar power to the grid
- Get a mobile notification when your Reposit system stops having excess solar energy
- Reposit will turn your TP-Link Kasa device on when you have excess solar energy
Useful Reposit Power and SMS integrations
Triggers (If this)
- You started exporting solarThis trigger fires when you start exporting solar power to the grid.
- Send IFTTT any SMSThis Trigger fires every time you send any SMS to your IFTTT phone number.
- You stopped exporting solarThis trigger fires when you stop exporting solar power to the grid.
- Send IFTTT an SMS taggedSend IFTTT a tagged SMS by adding a hashtag symbol anywhere in the message (e.g. #IFTTT).
- You export solar at a particular time of dayThis trigger fires when you export solar power to the grid within a chosen time period.
Actions (Then that)
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together