Get a message on Telegram when a Rust Smart Alarm is triggered
Other popular Rust workflows and automations
- Discord X Rust Death Message Integration
- If you were killed in Rust, then post a message to a channel
- If a smart alarm was triggered, then Call my phone at 5735509471 (update phone number)
- If you were killed by another player, then Send message to Private chat with @IFTTT
- Get an email when Rust publishes a new Applet
- Rust smart alarm to Discord message
- If my character is killed in Rust blink my Hue lights
- Get an email when Rust publishes a new trigger or action
Useful Rust and SurveyMonkey integrations
Triggers (If this)
- A smart alarm was triggeredThis trigger fires when one of your Smart Alarms is triggered in Rust.
- New survey createdThis Trigger fires every time you create a new survey in SurveyMonkey.
- A smart alarm was triggered with a specific keywordThis trigger fires when a Smart Alarm is triggered in Rust and has a specific keyword in either its title or body text.
- New survey responseThis Trigger fires every time there is a new survey response for the survey you specify.
- You were killedThis trigger fires when you were killed in Rust while you were not playing the game.
- New contact addedThis Trigger fires every time a new contact is added to the specified list.
- You were killed by another playerThis trigger fires when you were killed by another player while you were not playing the game.
- A teammate comes onlineThis trigger fires when one of your teammates comes online on one of your Rust servers.
- History of contact addedThis query returns a list of when new contacts were added to the specified list.
- Get notification historyThis query returns notifications that you have received from Rust.
- History of survey responsesThis query returns a list of when there were new survey responses for the survey you specify.
- History of surveys createdThis query returns a list of when you created new surveys in SurveyMonkey.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together