If you were killed by another player, then Send message to Private chat with @IFTTT
Other popular Rust workflows and automations
- If you were killed in Rust, then Send message to Private chat with @IFTTT
- If my character is killed in Rust blink my Hue lights
- Log all players that killed my character
- If you were killed in Rust, then post a message to a channel
- If a smart alarm was triggered, then Call my phone at 5735509471 (update phone number)
- If my character is killed in Rust send me a notification
- Get an email when Rust publishes a new Applet
- Get a message from Line when your teammate comes online
Useful Rust and TrickleStar Connected Products integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Thermostat mode or setpoint changesThis trigger fires when TrickleStar Thermostat system mode or setpoint changes.
- A smart alarm was triggeredThis trigger fires when one of your Smart Alarms is triggered in Rust.
- Thermostat occupancy changesThis trigger fires when TrickleStar Thermostat occupancy changes.
- A smart alarm was triggered with a specific keywordThis trigger fires when a Smart Alarm is triggered in Rust and has a specific keyword in either its title or body text.
- Thermostat room temperature is greater thanThis trigger fires every time your TrickleStar thermostat senses that the room temperature rises above the value you specified.
- You were killedThis trigger fires when you were killed in Rust while you were not playing the game.
- Thermostat room temperature is less thanThis trigger fires every time your TrickleStar thermostat senses that the room temperature drops below the value you specified.
- You were killed by another playerThis trigger fires when you were killed by another player while you were not playing the game.
- WHC detects a leakThis trigger fires when TrickleStar Water Heater Controller detects a leak.
- A teammate comes onlineThis trigger fires when one of your teammates comes online on one of your Rust servers.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn device onThis action turns on your TrickleStar Connected Product.
- Turn device offThis action turns off your TrickleStar Connected Product.
- Set thermostat temporary holdThis action will set temporary hold on your TrickleStar thermostat using the specified system mode and setpoint. The temporary hold will last until the next schedule event.
- Resume thermostat scheduleThis action will resume schedule on your TrickleStar thermostat.
- Set thermostat fan onThis action sets the HVAC fan on on your TrickleStar Thermostat.
- Set thermostat fan to autoThis action sets the HVAC fan to Auto on your TrickleStar Thermostat. The Auto fan state means the fan will turn on when the HVAC system is on, and the fan will turn off when the HVAC system is off.
- Set thermostat fan to run onceThis action turns on the HVAC fan for one run cycle, with a configurable fan run duration.
- Schedule vacation eventThis action will schedule a vacation event on all devices of the selected site. It can be used with triggers like Google Calendar "Any event starts".
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together