If my character is killed in Rust blink my Hue lights
Other popular Rust workflows and automations
- Rust smart alarm to Discord message
- Discord X Rust Death Message Integration
- If you were killed in Rust, then Send message to Private chat with @IFTTT
- Get an email when Rust publishes a new trigger or action
- Get an email when Rust publishes a new Applet
- Get a message on Telegram when a Rust Smart Alarm is triggered
- If you were killed by another player, then Send message to Private chat with @IFTTT
- If a smart alarm was triggered, then Send a notification from the IFTTT app
Useful Rust and VeeZy Tumble Dryer integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Cycle is startedThis trigger fires every time the tumble dryer cycle starts.
- A smart alarm was triggeredThis trigger fires when one of your Smart Alarms is triggered in Rust.
- Cycle is finishedThis trigger fires every time the tumble dryer cycle finishes.
- A smart alarm was triggered with a specific keywordThis trigger fires when a Smart Alarm is triggered in Rust and has a specific keyword in either its title or body text.
- Tumble Dryer Door OpenedThis trigger fires Tumble Dryer Door Opened.
- You were killedThis trigger fires when you were killed in Rust while you were not playing the game.
- Tumble Dryer Door ClosedThis trigger fires Tumble Dryer Door Closed.
- You were killed by another playerThis trigger fires when you were killed by another player while you were not playing the game.
- Tumble Dryer Program PausedThis trigger fires the Tumble Dryer Program Paused.
- A teammate comes onlineThis trigger fires when one of your teammates comes online on one of your Rust servers.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together