Get help if your Blurams camera detects any unusual motion
Other popular Noonlight workflows and automations
- Call someone when SafeTrek fires an alarm.
- Knocki triggers Noonlight Alarm and sends address
- Get help when Wyze detects a CO alarm
- Send help when your Scout Alarm is triggered
- Press Flic to get help
- Tell Alexa to send help
- Get help when Arlo detects unusual motion
- Get help if your Blink camera detects suspicious motion
Useful Noonlight and TrickleStar Connected Products integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Thermostat mode or setpoint changesThis trigger fires when TrickleStar Thermostat system mode or setpoint changes.
- Alarm triggeredThis trigger fires when a Noonlight alarm is triggered.
- Thermostat occupancy changesThis trigger fires when TrickleStar Thermostat occupancy changes.
- Thermostat room temperature is greater thanThis trigger fires every time your TrickleStar thermostat senses that the room temperature rises above the value you specified.
- Thermostat room temperature is less thanThis trigger fires every time your TrickleStar thermostat senses that the room temperature drops below the value you specified.
- WHC detects a leakThis trigger fires when TrickleStar Water Heater Controller detects a leak.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn device onThis action turns on your TrickleStar Connected Product.
- Trigger alarm with addressThis action will send your address to Noonlight dispatchers alerting them of an emergency.
- Turn device offThis action turns off your TrickleStar Connected Product.
- Trigger alarmThis action will send your location to Noonlight dispatchers alerting them of an emergency.
- Set thermostat temporary holdThis action will set temporary hold on your TrickleStar thermostat using the specified system mode and setpoint. The temporary hold will last until the next schedule event.
- Resume thermostat scheduleThis action will resume schedule on your TrickleStar thermostat.
- Set thermostat fan onThis action sets the HVAC fan on on your TrickleStar Thermostat.
- Set thermostat fan to autoThis action sets the HVAC fan to Auto on your TrickleStar Thermostat. The Auto fan state means the fan will turn on when the HVAC system is on, and the fan will turn off when the HVAC system is off.
- Set thermostat fan to run onceThis action turns on the HVAC fan for one run cycle, with a configurable fan run duration.
- Schedule vacation eventThis action will schedule a vacation event on all devices of the selected site. It can be used with triggers like Google Calendar "Any event starts".
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together