Turn on the lights to bright daylight if an alarm is triggered
Popular Noonlight and WiZ workflows and automations
Useful Noonlight and WiZ integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on / change light modeThis action will turn on the selected light(s). Optionally, a light mode or pre-defined color can be applied, as well as a level of dimming.
- Trigger alarm with addressThis action will send your address to Noonlight dispatchers alerting them of an emergency.
- Turn off the lightThis action will turn off the selected light(s).
- Trigger alarmThis action will send your location to Noonlight dispatchers alerting them of an emergency.
- Pulse the lightThis action will make the selected light(s) pulse gently once.
- Activate a sceneThis action will apply the settings of the selected scene to your WiZ lights.
- Dim / Brighten the lightThis action will dim / brighten the selected light(s) by the step of your choice. Ideal for your smart remotes, connected buttons, widgets and much more!
- Toggle your lights on/offThis action will turn your lights on if they are currently off – and vice versa. An easy way to toggle between on and off statuses!
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together