Get a weekly digest of S-4 filings from the SEC
Other popular Securities and Exchange Commission workflows and automations
- Share SEC investor alerts to a Slack channel
- Get an email when Securities and Exchange Commission publishes a new trigger or action
- Share SEC press releases with others using your Gmail
- Get a weekly digest of IPO filings from the SEC
- Save SEC filings to Pocket
- Get an email when a company files a 10-Q with the SEC
- Get an email when a new Securities and Exchange Commission Applet is published
- Tweet SEC Alerts
Useful Securities and Exchange Commission and VeeZy Tumble Dryer integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Cycle is startedThis trigger fires every time the tumble dryer cycle starts.
- Press releasesThis trigger fires whenever a new press release is published by the SEC.
- Cycle is finishedThis trigger fires every time the tumble dryer cycle finishes.
- New investor alertThis trigger fires when the SEC issues a new investor alert.
- Tumble Dryer Door OpenedThis trigger fires Tumble Dryer Door Opened.
- New filingThis trigger fires when there is a new filing by the SEC.
- Tumble Dryer Door ClosedThis trigger fires Tumble Dryer Door Closed.
- Tumble Dryer Program PausedThis trigger fires the Tumble Dryer Program Paused.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together