Share SEC press releases with others using your Gmail
Other popular Securities and Exchange Commission workflows and automations
- Save SEC filings to Pocket
- Get a weekly digest of S-4 filings from the SEC
- Tweet SEC Alerts
- Get an email when a new Securities and Exchange Commission Applet is published
- Share SEC investor alerts to a Slack channel
- Get an email when Securities and Exchange Commission publishes a new trigger or action
- Get an email when a company files a 10-Q with the SEC
- Get a weekly digest of IPO filings from the SEC
Useful Securities and Exchange Commission and Wemo Dimmer integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Switched onThis trigger fires every time your Dimmer is turned on.
- Press releasesThis trigger fires whenever a new press release is published by the SEC.
- Switched offThis trigger fires every time your Dimmer is turned off.
- New investor alertThis trigger fires when the SEC issues a new investor alert.
- Long pressThis trigger fires every time your WeMo Dimmer is turned on or off with a long press over two seconds.
- New filingThis trigger fires when there is a new filing by the SEC.
- History of switched offThis query returns a list of when your Dimmer was turned off.
- History of filingsThis query returns a list of when there is a new filing by the SEC.
- History of long pressThis query returns a list of when your WeMo Dimmer was turned on or off with a long press over two seconds.
- History of investor alertsThis query returns a list of when the SEC issues a new investor alert.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn onThis action will turn a WeMo Dimmer on. If the WeMo Dimmer is already on, it will remain on.
- Turn offThis action will turn a WeMo Dimmer off. If the WeMo Dimmer is already off, it will remain off.
- Change brightnessThis action will change brightness of a Dimmer to a specified level/percentage.
- Toggle on/offThis action will toggle a WeMo Dimmer on or off.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together