Useful Seitron Smart and Sleeptracker-AI® integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Manual sleep recording stoppedThis trigger fires when a manual sleep recording has stopped (it does not run for automatic sleep recordings).
- Temperature rises aboveThis trigger fires when the temperature detected by the thermostat rises above a given threshold.
- Manual sleep recording startsThis trigger fires when you manually start a sleep recording (it does not run for automatic sleep recordings).
- Temperature falls belowThis trigger fires when the temperature detected by the thermostat falls below a given threshold.
- When alarm goes offThis trigger fires when your alarm goes off.
- When alarm is dismissedThis trigger fires when your alarm is dismissed.
- Start of alarm windowThis trigger fires at the start of your alarm window.
Actions (Then that)
- Set temperatureThis action will set the thermostat in manual mode with the given setpoint.
- Start a manual sleep recordingThis action will start a manual sleep recording.
- Switch to scheduled modeSet the thermostat in scheduled (auto) mode.
- Stop a sleep recordingThis action will stop a sleep recording.
- Set frost-guard modeTurn off the thermostat. In OFF mode the frost-guard is active.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together