Useful Seitron Smart and Tracmo integrations
Triggers (If this)
- tracMo is connectedThis trigger fires every time your tracMo is re-connected.
- Temperature rises aboveThis trigger fires when the temperature detected by the thermostat rises above a given threshold.
- Motion detected on tracMoThis trigger fires when you get motion alerts from tracMo.
- Temperature falls belowThis trigger fires when the temperature detected by the thermostat falls below a given threshold.
- tracMo is disconnectedThis trigger fires every time your tracMo is disconnected.
- Button clickThis trigger fires every time you click the button on your tracMo.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together