Useful Seitron Smart and Litter-Robot by Whisker integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Temperature rises aboveThis trigger fires when the temperature detected by the thermostat rises above a given threshold.
- Litter Robot EventsThis trigger fires when an event is triggered from your litter robot. ie. Clean Cycle Completes
- Temperature falls belowThis trigger fires when the temperature detected by the thermostat falls below a given threshold.
- Litter Robot InsightsThis trigger fires every week or month with data about your litter robot insights
Actions (Then that)
- Set temperatureThis action will set the thermostat in manual mode with the given setpoint.
- Litter Robot ActionsActions that can be performed by your Litter Robot
- Switch to scheduled modeSet the thermostat in scheduled (auto) mode.
- Set Sleep ModeThis action will set the sleep mode on your Litter Robot.
- Set frost-guard modeTurn off the thermostat. In OFF mode the frost-guard is active.
- Disable Sleep ModeThis action will remove your litter robot's sleep schedule
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together