Turn on Sengled Smart Lights on Wyze Cam Motion Detection
Other popular Sengled workflows and automations
- Automatically turn your lights on at sunset
- If Notification received from Sengled, then toggle All lights
- Toggle Sengled Lights
- Go to Bed widget button
- When a new track is added to a Spotify playlist, turn your light green
- Turn the lights on at a certain time everyday
- Sengled Lights Off (Location)
- At Sunrise turn off Sengled Light
Useful Sengled and World Health Organization integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Motion DetectedThis Trigger fires when your Snap device detects motion.
- News from the WHOThis trigger fires when a new update is posted by the WHO.
- door sensor openedThis trigger fires every time your Sengled Door Sensor is opened.
- New disease outbreak newsThis trigger fires when a new disease outbreak update is posted the by World Health Organization.
- door sensor closedThis trigger fires every time your Sengled Door Sensor is closed.
- History of disease outbreak newsThis query returns a list of when new disease outbreaks update were posted by the WHO
- History of door sensor closedThis query returns a list of when your Sengled Door Sensor was closed.
- History of news from the WHOThis query returns a list of when new updates were posted by the WHO.
- History of door sensor openedThis query returns a list of when your Sengled Door Sensor was opened.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn off lightsThis Action will turn off your sengled lights.
- Turn on lightsThis Action will turn on your sengled lights.
- Toggle lights on/offThis Action will toggle your lights on or off.
- Set brightnessThis Action will set your lights to a specified brightness.
- Change colorThis Action will change your lights to a specified color.
- Change color temperatureThis Action will change your lights to specified color temperature.
- Turn on plugThis action will turn on your plug.
- Turn off plugThis action will turn off your plug.
- Toggle plug on/offThis action will toggle your plug.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together