If you send an email to IFTTT then switch on your air conditioner using Sensibo
Other popular Sensibo workflows and automations
- Turn my A/C off and notify me when electricity is expensive
- Set the temperature of a Sensibo controlled device when Apilio triggers an action (1)
- Every day at a specific time switch off the air conditioner
- If your android device connects to the WiFi network then switch on your A/C using Sensibo
- If you send IFTTT an email then switch your air conditioner off using Sensibo
- Turn off AC with Logitech POP - double press
- If a Specific Device Sensor Reach a Specific value then turn on your Sensibo AC
- Turn off AC when room temperature drops under 24°C
Useful Sensibo and Department of Agriculture integrations
Triggers (If this)
- News from the USDAThis trigger fires whenever there is a news release from the USDA. Note that this news includes new open recalls.
- New open recallThis trigger fires when there is a new open recall from the USDA.
- New askFSIS Q&AThis trigger fires whenever there is a new Q&A entry on askFSIS (Food Safety and Inspection Service).
- History of news from the USDAThis query returns a list of whenever there is a news release from the USDA. Note that this news includes new open recalls.
- History of open recallsThis query returns a list of when there is a new open recall from the USDA.
- History of askFSIS Q&AsThis query returns a list of whenever there is a new Q&A entry on askFSIS (Food Safety and Inspection Service).
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together