Other popular SMS workflows and automations
- SMS on transaction start
- SMS on low balance
- Get a SMS when a run finished
- Text Alert when Fingbox detects someone has left
- New Remote Jobs to SMS
- Send me an SMS
- Ask Alexa what's on your shopping list and she'll text it to you
- Call me back SMS
- Send SMS if outlet turned on/off
Useful SMS and Space integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Breaking news by NASAThis Trigger fires every time breaking news is released by NASA.
- Send IFTTT any SMSThis Trigger fires every time you send any SMS to your IFTTT phone number.
- Image of the day by NASAThis Trigger fires every time NASA posts to the Image of the Day Gallery.
- Send IFTTT an SMS taggedSend IFTTT a tagged SMS by adding a hashtag symbol anywhere in the message (e.g. #IFTTT).
- Astronomy picture of the day by NASAThis Trigger fires every time NASA posts a new Astronomy Picture of the Day.
- Astronaut enters spaceThis Trigger fires every time an astronaut enters space.
- Astronaut exits spaceThis Trigger fires every time an astronaut exits space.
- ISS passes over a specific locationThis Trigger fires every time the International Space Station passes over a location you specify. NOTE: the ISS completes 15.5 orbits per day.
- ISS on-orbit status reportThis Trigger fires every time the International Space Station posts a new On-Orbit Status Report.
- Season changes on MarsThis Trigger fires every time the season changes on Mars according to the Curiosity Rover's location.
Actions (Then that)
SMS and Space resources
How to schedule an email in Gmail
Scheduling emails in Gmail is one of the best ways to ensure that your message will be seen by the recipient at the right date and time. In this article, we will show you how to do it and why it's important. We'll also give you some tips...
9 Best Calendly Integrations for Small Businesses
This blog by IFTTT provides helpful Calendly integrations to help small businesses reach their goals.
Filter code cheat sheet
Filter code is one of the most powerful features on IFTTT because it gives you the ability to add conditional logic that determines the result of your Applet’s action. You have the ability to skip or modify the resulting event based on...