Change CAM profile when Tailwind garage door opens
Other popular Tailwind workflows and automations
- Open Garage door when arriving Home
- Close all garage doors at sunset
- When you arrive home, open your garage door
- Close all your garage doors when it starts raining
- If Garage Door is opened, then turn on the Garage lights
- If Garage Door is "Opened” Events to Google Calendar
- If You say "Alexa trigger open gate", then open my Entrance Gate
- When you leave home, close your garage door
Useful Tailwind and Timberwolf Server integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Switched onThis trigger is fired when the value of a boolean Timberwolf object changes to true.
- Garage door is openedThis trigger fires when your specific garage door opens
- Object value has changedThis trigger fires when a Timberwolf Server object has changed.
- Garage door is closedThis trigger fires when your specific door closes
- Switched offThis trigger is fired when the value of a boolean Timberwolf object changes to false.
Actions (Then that)
- Open garage doorThis action will open your selected garage door
- Switch onThis action will set a boolean Timberwolf object true. You may connect the object on your Timberwolf Server to other services like KNX, 1Wire, Modbus oder MQTT.
- Partial OpenThis action will open your selected garage door partially
- Switch offThis action will set a boolean Timberwolf object false.
- Close garage doorThis action will close your selected garage door
- Set valueSet a Timberwolf Server object to a specified value. The selected Timberwolf Server will convert the textual value to the datatype of the target object. You can connect the target object to another subsystem like KNX, 1-Wire, Modbus, MQTT, HTTP or Timeseries
- Close all garage doorsThis action will close your all garage door from selected device
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together