When your garage door closes, send you a text message
Other popular Tailwind workflows and automations
- If Garage Door is opened, then turn on the Garage lights
- If Garage Door is "Opened” Events to Google Calendar
- If You say "Alexa trigger open gate", then open my Entrance Gate
- Close all your garage doors when it starts raining
- Open Garage door when arriving Home
- Close all garage doors at sunset
- When you arrive home, open your garage door
- When you leave home, close your garage door
Useful Tailwind and Zuluhood integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Alarm raisedThis trigger fires when an alarm is raised in Zuluhood for one of your homes
- Garage door is openedThis trigger fires when your specific garage door opens
- Zuluchat startedThis trigger fires when an issue is raised in Zuluchat for one of your homes
- Garage door is closedThis trigger fires when your specific door closes
- Alarm status for homeThis query returns status of alarms in a selected home.
- History of garage door is openedThis query returns a list of when your specific garage door opens
- People at homeThis query returns number of people that are currently present in a particular home.
- Door statusThis query returns a status of garage door status
Actions (Then that)
- Open garage doorThis action will open your selected garage door
- Raise AlarmThis action will raise a new alarm in Zuluhood.
- Partial OpenThis action will open your selected garage door partially
- Start ZuluchatThis action will start a new Zuluchat.
- Close garage doorThis action will close your selected garage door
- Close all garage doorsThis action will close your all garage door from selected device
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together