Useful tecla and Tracmo integrations
Triggers (If this)
- tracMo is connectedThis trigger fires every time your tracMo is re-connected.
- App button pressedThis trigger fires when an IF button is pressed on the tecla app remote.
- Motion detected on tracMoThis trigger fires when you get motion alerts from tracMo.
- Switch action on tecla-eThis trigger fires when a configured switch action is activated on a tecla-e.
- tracMo is disconnectedThis trigger fires every time your tracMo is disconnected.
- Button clickThis trigger fires every time you click the button on your tracMo.
- History of tracMo is disconnectedThis query returns a list of when your tracMo was disconnected?.
- History of app button pressesThis query returns a list of when an IF button was pressed on the tecla app remote.
- History of recent tracMo connectionsThis query returns a list of recent tracMo re-connections.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together