FetchItGo Start Navigation
Other popular Thinga workflows and automations
Useful Thinga and Ti-Do by T-LAB integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Thinga was clickedThis Trigger fires every time you click a button on Thinga.
- Input triggerThis trigger fires when an input port switchs to a specific state
- Data from SensorThis trigger gets called whenever a new data set is made available by RPI.
- Alarm from SensorAlarm trigger is raised by a source based on its internal criteria and acts as a bridge to trigger next set of actions.
- Medicine was missedThis trigger fires every time you miss to take a medicine on time
- RAK was clickedThis Trigger fires every time you click a button on RAK.
- History of medicine missesThis query returns a list of when you missed to take a medicine on time
- List input and statesThis query returns input state
- History of when RAK was clickedThis query returns a list of when you click a button on RAK.
- History of alarm from sensorThis query returns a list of alarm from sensor
- History of Thinga was clickedThis query returns a list of when you click a button on Thinga.
Actions (Then that)
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together