Find my phone
Other popular Thinga workflows and automations
Useful Thinga and Timberwolf Server integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Thinga was clickedThis Trigger fires every time you click a button on Thinga.
- Switched onThis trigger is fired when the value of a boolean Timberwolf object changes to true.
- Data from SensorThis trigger gets called whenever a new data set is made available by RPI.
- Object value has changedThis trigger fires when a Timberwolf Server object has changed.
- Alarm from SensorAlarm trigger is raised by a source based on its internal criteria and acts as a bridge to trigger next set of actions.
- Switched offThis trigger is fired when the value of a boolean Timberwolf object changes to false.
- Medicine was missedThis trigger fires every time you miss to take a medicine on time
- RAK was clickedThis Trigger fires every time you click a button on RAK.
- History of medicine missesThis query returns a list of when you missed to take a medicine on time
- History of Timberwolf object value changesThis returns a list of value changes recorded after this query is created.
- History of when RAK was clickedThis query returns a list of when you click a button on RAK.
- History of alarm from sensorThis query returns a list of alarm from sensor
- History of Thinga was clickedThis query returns a list of when you click a button on Thinga.
Actions (Then that)
- Switch onThis action will set a boolean Timberwolf object true. You may connect the object on your Timberwolf Server to other services like KNX, 1Wire, Modbus oder MQTT.
- Send to Raspberry PIRoute the incoming request from an event to Raspberry PI so that the action is processed
- Switch offThis action will set a boolean Timberwolf object false.
- Send to SwitchITRoute the incoming request from an event to SwitchIT so that the action is processed
- Set valueSet a Timberwolf Server object to a specified value. The selected Timberwolf Server will convert the textual value to the datatype of the target object. You can connect the target object to another subsystem like KNX, 1-Wire, Modbus, MQTT, HTTP or Timeseries
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together