Find my phone
Other popular Thinga workflows and automations
Useful Thinga and Trakt integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Thinga was clickedThis Trigger fires every time you click a button on Thinga.
- New watched episodeThis trigger fires every time you watched or marked as watching a new episode of a show.
- Data from SensorThis trigger gets called whenever a new data set is made available by RPI.
- New watched movieThis trigger fires every time you mark a movie as watched in Trakt.tv.
- Alarm from SensorAlarm trigger is raised by a source based on its internal criteria and acts as a bridge to trigger next set of actions.
- Medicine was missedThis trigger fires every time you miss to take a medicine on time
- RAK was clickedThis Trigger fires every time you click a button on RAK.
- Get extended information about your showThis query searches for more information about your show: genres, trailer, year and much more.
- History of medicine missesThis query returns a list of when you missed to take a medicine on time
- List recommended showsThis query returns show recommendations. It ignores shows in your collections.
- History of when RAK was clickedThis query returns a list of when you click a button on RAK.
- List my most watched moviesThis query will search for your most-watched movies.
- History of alarm from sensorThis query returns a list of alarm from sensor
- List recommended moviesThis query returns movie recommendations. It ignores movies in your collections.
- History of Thinga was clickedThis query returns a list of when you click a button on Thinga.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together