Run My Thermostat Schedule When Haven IAQ PM Level is Back to a Healthy Reading
Other popular TrickleStar Connected Products workflows and automations
- Set My Thermostat Fan to Run Once When Haven IAQ VOC Level Reaches an Unhealthy Reading
- Run My Thermostat Schedule When Haven IAQ VOC Level is Back to a Healthy Reading
- Send a Gmail Alert Notification When the Room Temperature is Too Hot
- Set My Thermostat Mode and Temperature Setpoint When I Enter My House
- Set My Thermostat Mode and Temperature Setpoint When Weather Underground Condition Has Changed
- Set My Thermostat Mode and Temperature Setpoint when Weather Underground Detects the Sun has Set
- Set My Thermostat Mode and Temperature Setpoint When Weather Underground Detects the Sun has Risen
- Schedule My Thermostat Vacation Event When Google Calendar Detects a Keyword
Useful TrickleStar Connected Products and YoLink integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Doorsensor EventThis trigger fires when door sensor state change
- Thermostat mode or setpoint changesThis trigger fires when TrickleStar Thermostat system mode or setpoint changes.
- Motion sensor eventThis trigger fires when motion sensor state changed
- Thermostat occupancy changesThis trigger fires when TrickleStar Thermostat occupancy changes.
- Leak SensorThis trigger fires when your leak sensor detected water.
- Thermostat room temperature is greater thanThis trigger fires every time your TrickleStar thermostat senses that the room temperature rises above the value you specified.
- Temperature & Humidity SensorThis trigger fires when the temperature or humidity value is in the alert range
- Thermostat room temperature is less thanThis trigger fires every time your TrickleStar thermostat senses that the room temperature drops below the value you specified.
- Lock EventThis trigger fires when your YoLink Lock's state changed
- WHC detects a leakThis trigger fires when TrickleStar Water Heater Controller detects a leak.
- Motion sensor event（Specific Event Types）This trigger fires when motion sensor state changed
- Smoke & CO AlarmThis trigger fires when CO or Smoke is detected
- Flex FobFire this trigger by YoLink Flex Fob
- Leak Sensor (Special Event Types)This trigger fires when the Leak Sensor detects an event you specify.
- History of lock eventsThis query returns a list of when your YoLink Lock's state changed
- List all devicesThis query returns a list of all my TrickleStar devices and their online status.
- History of motion sensor eventThis query returns a list of when motion sensor state changed
- History of door sensor eventsThis query returns a list of when the door sensor state changed.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on/off outletTurn on or turn off yolink outlet
- Turn device onThis action turns on your TrickleStar Connected Product.
- Turn on/off switchTurn on or turn off yolink switch
- Turn device offThis action turns off your TrickleStar Connected Product.
- Open/Close valve controllerOpen or close your valve with YoLink Valve Controller
- Set thermostat temporary holdThis action will set temporary hold on your TrickleStar thermostat using the specified system mode and setpoint. The temporary hold will last until the next schedule event.
- Control IR RemoteControl your YoLink IR Remote
- Resume thermostat scheduleThis action will resume schedule on your TrickleStar thermostat.
- Turn on/off power stripTurn on/off power strip
- Set thermostat fan onThis action sets the HVAC fan on on your TrickleStar Thermostat.
- Control your thermostatControl your thermostat
- Set thermostat fan to autoThis action sets the HVAC fan to Auto on your TrickleStar Thermostat. The Auto fan state means the fan will turn on when the HVAC system is on, and the fan will turn off when the HVAC system is off.
- Delay your sprinklerSet delay for your sprinkler
- Set thermostat fan to run onceThis action turns on the HVAC fan for one run cycle, with a configurable fan run duration.
- Enable / Disable YoLink NotificationEnable / Disable YoLink Device's notification
- Schedule vacation eventThis action will schedule a vacation event on all devices of the selected site. It can be used with triggers like Google Calendar "Any event starts".
- Start / Stop alarm for sirenStart / Stop alarm for siren
- Execute YoLink SceneExecute your scene that defined in YoLink APP
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together