Validate Mailchimp new subscriber before sending to SurveyMonkey.
Other popular TuxMailer workflows and automations
- When a new Contact is created in GoogleContacts group, validate an email address in TuxMailer.
- Validate new contact added in SurveyMonkey before sending to Mailchimp.
- When SurveyMonkey contacts are added, then Validate an email address in TuxMailer.
- When a New Subscriber added in Mailchimp, Validate an Email Address in TuxMailer.
- Validate new contact that is added in Group of Google Contacts before sending to Mailchimp.
- Validate Jotform submission Email Address with TuxMailer before sending to Mailchimp.
- Validate an email address in TuxMailer, when a new form submission is created in JotForm.
- Validate an email address in TuxMailer when a new contact is added in GoogleContacts.
Useful TuxMailer and WiZ integrations
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on / change light modeThis action will turn on the selected light(s). Optionally, a light mode or pre-defined color can be applied, as well as a level of dimming.
- Validate an Email AddressThis Action will validate the email address when a new contact is created
- Turn off the lightThis action will turn off the selected light(s).
- Pulse the lightThis action will make the selected light(s) pulse gently once.
- Activate a sceneThis action will apply the settings of the selected scene to your WiZ lights.
- Dim / Brighten the lightThis action will dim / brighten the selected light(s) by the step of your choice. Ideal for your smart remotes, connected buttons, widgets and much more!
- Toggle your lights on/offThis action will turn your lights on if they are currently off – and vice versa. An easy way to toggle between on and off statuses!
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together