Send a message to @IFTTT to start preheating your oven
Other popular VeeZy Oven workflows and automations
- Ask Alexa to stop the program on your Oven
- Press a button to start program on your Oven
- Blink your Philips Hue lights when the Oven finishes cooking
- Blink your Philips Hue lights when the Oven door opened.
- Stop the current program on Oven if a smoke alarm is detected
- Preheat your oven with one click
- Stop heating when away from home
- Track how often you use your VeeZy Oven
Useful VeeZy Oven and Yeelight integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Current power stateThis query returns the on/off state of the device you choose
- History of all device eventsThis query returns a list of all IFTTT events up to 2 weeks.
- Current color temperature valueThis query returns the color temperature value of the device you choose
- Current color valueThis query returns the color value of the device you choose
- Current brightness valueThis query returns the brightness of the device you choose
Actions (Then that)
- Toggle lights on/offThis Action will turn on, turn off or toggle your lights.
- Start heatingThis action will start heating the oven
- Set brightnessThis Action will set your lights to a specified brightness.
- Stop heatingThis action will stop heating the oven
- Change colorThis Action will change your lights to a specified color.
- Start preheatingThis action will start preheating the oven
- Change color temperatureThis Action will change your lights to specified color temperature.
- Set programThis action will set the oven program
- Set sceneThis Action will set your lights to a pre-defined scene.
- Select and start programThis action will let you choose the desired program and start it
- Change brightnessThis action will change your light's brightness to the specified level.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together