Track how often you use your VeeZy Tumble Dryer
Other popular VeeZy Tumble Dryer workflows and automations
- Start the selected program when the climate impact of country electricity is low
- Start your tumble dryer with one click
- Start the selected program when there is excessive solar energy available
- Blink your Philips Hue lights when the Tumble Dryer cycle is complete
- Ask Alexa to start the program on your dryer
- Blink your Philips Hue lights when the Tumble Dryer door opened.
- Get an alert on your Android Wear watch when the tumble dryer program finished
- Send a message to @IFTTT to start program on your tumble dryer
Useful VeeZy Tumble Dryer and Weebly integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Cycle is startedThis trigger fires every time the tumble dryer cycle starts.
- Site publishThis Trigger fires every time you publish your Weebly website.
- Cycle is finishedThis trigger fires every time the tumble dryer cycle finishes.
- Product saleThis Trigger fires every time a new sale occurs on your website.
- Tumble Dryer Door OpenedThis trigger fires Tumble Dryer Door Opened.
- Blog commentThis Trigger fires every time someone posts a comment to a specific blog.
- Tumble Dryer Door ClosedThis trigger fires Tumble Dryer Door Closed.
- Form submissionThis Trigger fires every time you receive a new form submission.
- Tumble Dryer Program PausedThis trigger fires the Tumble Dryer Program Paused.
Actions (Then that)
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together